For faster service, residents are encouraged to request repairs online using our tenant portal. This is the same portal used to make online payments.
Under our guidelines, and the Florida Landlord Tenant Laws, emergency repairs shall be deemed as follows:
- Broken locks, window locks or a broken garage door and/or automatic garage door opener.
- Major water leaks, including broken pipes or seriously clogged drains that could flood the premises.
- No heat (if provided).
- No air conditioning ONLY provided the LESSEE has PRE-REGISTERED a physicians letter stating a legal occupant of the premises has a medical condition which can be aggravated by excess heat.
- Gas leaks.
- Electrical shorts or sparking.
- Any other condition which the LESSEE may deem life-threatening or pose a threat of harm to the premises.
If you’re in a dangerous situation and need immediate help, call 911 for professional assistance.
For maintenance emergencies, call our office.
Still having problems? Log into the portal to make your repair request.
Ready to make a repair request? Log in now to get started. Please provide as much information as possible for us to help you.
New to Paradise Palms?
If you’re a new tenant and need help accessing the portal system, contact us: (941) 315-8504